Hood Breeze 2.0
Finally a fan for your welding helmet. Our Hood Breeze 2.0 is the upgraded design to our original Hood Breeze product. The 6000mah battery provides enough power to run the fans for 10-12 hours. A single built-in speaker provides under hood entertainment. Simple heavy duty Velcro holds the lightweight 2.0 in place and can be changed from helmet to helmet. All of our products are micro USB rechargeable.
Lightweight design - 6oz
Long battery life - 10+ hours
Adjustable fan speed
Simple heavy duty Velcro install
Micro USB rechargeable
Keeps the inside of your welding helmet 6-8 degrees cooler
2 pin connector allows for movable fans
80mm x 60mm x 22-28mm
*** Turning up the fan speed will drain the battery quicker. 10+ hours based on 12-13v.***
***Not made to replace a respiratory system***
***Contains Lithium ion batteries. Please see our Safety page for more information***
Please see upper banner for current build time.
1) Will the metal dust destroy the speakers? - Not if installed correctly. The double sided tape that is on the face of the speaker will mount directly to the inside of your welding helmet. This creates a seal to protect the coils and magnet inside of the speaker.
2) OSHA - While these are not OSHA approved they do meet OSHAs noise decibel limit. Anything over 90DB OSHA says you have to wear ear plugs. We come in at 87-89DB.
3) Can you still hear music with ear plugs in? - Yes! The way the speakers are mounted inside your welding hood creates a surround sound system on your head. The biggest safety feature is you can still hear your outside noise along with your music, (Fire alarm, Hi-lo, backup alarms, etc)
4) Weight and battery life - HB - 4/5 oz, 16+ hours, Hbreeze - 7oz, 10-12 hours, HS - 8oz, 8-10 hours. Our biggest thing is making sure they can get through an entire day without having to recharge.
5) Charging - Micro usb rechargeable. You can use the unit while charging. If you forget to charge it overnight we suggest getting an external phone battery pack/bank works perfect for quick on the go charges.